First : sorry, no commis for a while. I nave not much time, and I still have a lot of stories I didn't tell yet, and a lot of pictures I have to draw. I will write in journal, if I open.
Let's see some info about the Little Shop and the shopkeeper:
-The shop is in a house in a suburb area, at the edge of a park. Her apartment is in the same building. There is a tiny garden in front of the house and a much bigger backyard. Only a tiny copperplate shows at the gate : The Little Shop of TransForm. She is in good friendship with the neighbors.
- She is not the owner. She is an employee. ( However she knows Master since she born. She often thinks Master as her parent but biologically it's not true. )
- I label her as " she " , even if she is sometimes a guy or androgyn or hermaphrodite or uninterpretable... whatever.
- Her appearance is different everyday - ( as I told multiple times )
- She invents and creates about the 40% of the products - the rest is made by the Master. ( Only few are from different sources. )
- She is not a natural shapeshifter - she only uses the shop's equipments - but she always has some of those with her, hidden in her sleeves.
- She is not a human. Not an animal. Not a mythological creature. ( Even if she looks like one - for a day. )
- Her race is a secret - maybe I tell it later.
- Her name - she does not uses name here.
- I do not intend to introduce Master. ( He-she-it just stays in the background. )
- She had some problems with criminal gangs, police and religious people when the shop opened. Those problems are solved now. ( Actually she has a secret and never spoken agreement with the local police - they don't disturbing her, cuz the criminal statistics are far better than in any other district... and she had a looong discussion with the local priest. No, not changed him, just talked a lot. )
- All the products are temporary or can be turned off. Except if the buyer clearly asks for permanency - for extra price.
- The shop's ethical creed is simple - you better not use the products to seriously harm others cuz ... ( just use your imagination
- The products don't harm the mental state or memory. ( Except if the buyer clearly asks for it. ) However the given form can have some interesting new senses, urges and instincts.
- The frequent use of some product may lead to addiction or permanent changes later. She always tries to prevent this - but fails sometimes.
- Please always read the manual!
If you have any other questions just ask!
Please don't blame me for my poor english.